- Professional-quality, medium-speed, daylight-type color reversal film with ultrafine grain (RMS : 8), designed to provide medium color saturation and contrast compared to other films in the 100F series.
- Suited to a wide range of applications, such as product, landscape, nature and fashion photography as well as portraiture.
- Provides ideal color saturation and contrast, making it suitable for all types of subject matter, along with minimal variation in performance even in long exposures and the ability to be push-processed up to +2 stops with excellent results.
Finely detailed image formation for large-size enlargements and other work requiring high-magnification as a result of the finest grain among ISO 100 color reversal films.
Extremely satisfying color depiction, providing the most brilliant primaries without sacrificing the delicate pastels, for wide-ranging application.
Smooth gradation reproduction with superb depth, thanks to bias-free, brilliant highlights and excellent highlight-to-shadow gradation linearity.
Increased resistance to loss in film speed and color balance during long exposures, as well as consistently accurate multiple-exposure performance.
Outstanding tolerance to exposure and density compensation during processing, within -1/2 stop to +2 stops, resulting in minimal variations color balance and gradation.
As with other FUJICHROME film, worldwide processing available using E-6 / CR-56 / C6R chemicals.
- * CR-56 is Fujifilm processing system equivalent to E-6 processing.
- ** C6R is Fuji / Hunt processing system equivalent to E-6 processing.
- RMS stands for “Root Mean Square”, a widely used standard method for measuring the degree of grain in photographic film. The lower the RMS number, the smaller the apparent grain.
135 ...36-exp.(5-roll and 20-roll packs)
35mm x 30.5m (100 ft.)
120 ...12-exp. (5-roll packs)
220 ...24-exp. (5-roll packs)
4 x 5 in. (10.2 x 12.7 cm) ...10 sheets and 50 sheets
8 x 10 in. (20.3 x 25.4 cm) ...10 sheets and 50 sheets
11 x 14 in. (29.7 x 35.6 cm) ...10 sheets
QuickLoad 4 x 5 in. ...20 sheets
- * Some formats and packaging may not be available in your area. Please consult with your local Fujifilm distributor for details.
Adobe® Reader® is required to see the PDF data.